I will be updating information on upcoming events here, so you can check back frequently to see if there are any events or general releases upcoming, so you can know in advance 🙂
The tragedy happening in Europe right now is terrible and I want to try and help as much as I can. Here’s your chance to get an item and help the Ukrainians against this madness.
I’ve released a small collection of items and I will be donating 100% of the sales to The UN Refugee Agency. If you’d like to – you can donate to them directly or any other confirmed help agency.
All items, that are part of this release will be marked with a little Ukrainian flag, to make sure you know, which ones will fund the donation. All will be under the ‘Ukraine fundraiser’ category. Any sales of this release will be donated as they come until all are sold and sent. I have been and will continue updating here for any progress.
In April (1-15) I will be going my second vacation in 10+ years, so please bare with lack or response. Shops will be put on vacation mode, but some items are always available in Lolita Collective.
My apologies for the inconvenience, but being a one person army takes a toll on me and I should probably get myself some off time before I burn out completely.
Thank you for understanding!
It’s been a long time, but the new shop to replace tictail is now up and can be found at
Currently the pre-sale for Floral belts is running in the secret shop – as one of the perks for being a StoryTeller – you get early access to new designs! In this case it’s very important, since there is very limited quantities available.
Another small announcement is that Angels and Demons collection is coming soon! You can see one of the designs in recent Fanime fashion show!
The Tictail store has been officially closed now and I’m working on a new store location, that I will be announcing soon.
The orchard collection has also been finished and all orders are shipped out, so if you have ordered – check your emails for the tracking number and you should be able to access your tictail dashboard until the end of May (or so, tictail has mentioned). Message or email me, in case you haven’t.
For the future, I’m very excited for a couple of collaborations I would like to do. I will not be announcing any details until I’m sure they will be coming, but keep yourselves posted and sign up for the newsletter not to miss it.
Also, until further notice – I have a couple more commission slots open before I have to commit to the next collection (hopefully before September), so hit me up before they close up again!
I always put my customer’s interest first. I make the pieces best quality i possibly can, photograph in as many angles possible, give the most detailed descriptions, wrap the items in best possible way (I also try to use recycled packaging!), look for the safest shipping method and make sure the customer is notified about everything. I highly suggest the customer to notify me when they receive the item, so I know everything is ok. Honest reviews are more than welcome! I also always encourage you to ask questions about anything you might need. 🙂
♥ ♥ ♥
All pieces have been made with love and care and if treated so will outlast us all!
Returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery. Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery.
I don’t accept cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can’t be returned or exchanged
(because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can’t accept returns for):
- Custom or personalized orders (MTO items including)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale/ Lucky packs.
Returns and exchange details
● If you have any issues with me or with my items – please contact me BEFORE leaving bad feedback. If you leave bad feedback I can choose to stop replying and sorting out the issue. If you feel I hadn’t provided a 5-star service, please let me know the reasons (either in the review or by contacting me), so I know how I can improve.
● All items that are custom (all orders, that are made to fit you, that require your personal measurements, ready made items, that have been customized to your request) are eligible for partial refund (either just the item price (if you ship the item back at your cost), partial refund of the item price. I look at each issue separately, some might not be eligible for a refund at all. Please contact be in advance of ordering, in case you’re unsure. You must contact me within 14 days of receiving the item for me to try and find a solution.
● For regular items (non-custom) you can get a full (item price + shipping) refund 14 days after you receive the parcel, but only if you ship the item back to me (for your cost). I will refund as soon as the item is back, so please be aware it would take some time. But please contact me if there’s something wrong with it and you’re unhappy. For custom order see below under “commissions”.
● Exchanges are negotiable, but just in case of shipping damage (note: I will never send out a damaged item!), not lost packages. Please save the box/envelope it was shipped in and contact me. We’ll negotiate exchange item (or I’ll mend the broken one if it’s possible) after I receive the damaged item. (You pay for shipping it back to me and I pay for mending and re-shipping it.)
● Please read all the information on size and materials before buying. I can’t negotiate exchange because you misinterpret the description. If something’s unclear – I’m more than willing to answer all questions and, perhaps, make a custom item if you’re not happy with anything in the current listings.
► Colors might be slightly different due to monitor settings!
► I’m not responsible for missing packages (I do try and help to find them), no refund. If you’re not willing to take any risks – please refer to “insurance” section on top or contact me about upgrading your shipping option.
● Payment is expected at checkout, unless you contact me (before purchase).
● Currently I accept most major payments, the platforms provide. For custom commissions (without listing), I will send you a Paypal invoice.
● You can cancel your (non custom) order if I haven’t shipped it out yet (I usually do it the same or next day, so you should be quick to notify me). If you’re not sure about buying something – convo me and I can reserve it for limited time, given it’s not a special release/collection, that is available for limited time.
● The standart shipping option is registered mail “Priority A”; the shipping rates are fixed and the parcel value will marked at 35 Euros, if the item value is over that. It includes tracking number, but no insurance. Please refer to “insurance” if you’re uncomfortable with this.
● Once I ship the items out – I mark them as “shipped” on etsy/’fulfilled’ on Main shop and you should receive an e-mail with the tracking number. In etsy you can also see your tracking number on your profile’s “Purchases and reviews” section.
SHIPPING TIMES for general standard shipping estimates (these are not promises and do not include processing times, just how practice has shown for regular days):
♥ US: 2-4 weeks (about the same for Covid-times)
♥ Canada: 3-4 weeks (at least 4-5 weeks for Covid times)
♥ Europe: 1-3 weeks (about the same for Covid-times)
♥ Everywhere else: 2-4 weeks (no estimates during covid times, but I’d assume it’d take a couple weeks more)
> Please note I’m not responsible for the packages once they’re out of my hands. If there are delays I know about – I try to keep you updated, but in case I don’t – please check your local postal service about possible delays and provide them with the tracking code, if necessary and contact me.
● I also offer express shipping, that starts at 20 Euros and goes up, depending on item size and weight. (for Main shop – find Express shipping listing and add it to your order; for etsy – choose express shipping at checkout)
● The express shipping guarantees the parcel to reach you within a specific time frame (please see here to see timing for your country: http://www.expresspasts.lv/lv/pakalpojumi/pasaule/ekonomisks/cenas.html (first section is the country name and last one is day count). For most popular countries express shipping times are as follows:
— USA 6-8 days
— Canada 6-9 days
— Australia 7-13 days
— UK 6-8 days
— France 4-5 days
● Includes tracking
● Does not include insurance
● Shipping rates with insurance start at 20 euros;
● If you wish to add insurance to your parcel, please let me know before placing order (s) in etsy (Sadly Express shipping cannot be insured); in the Main shop you can find insurance under upgrades category.
● I am not responsible for the parcel once it leaves my hands, if you want to make sure it reaches you, please contact me about insurance.
► FRANCE! If your shipping address is in France, I highly suggest to add insurance, the the postal services have proved themselves flawed (I’ve had only a couple parcels lost in my 1000+ shipping items history and both were in France).
● I’m not responsible for taxes in your country, you should look into that before buying. For reference I shop from within EU.
► If your order doesn’t arrive within 30 working days for any type of shipping – please contact me, so I can try finding out the reasons (PO service doesn’t check before 30 days) or I can recall the parcel for an extra fee (usually I cover it), if it’s an option for your country.
► Please refer to “insurance” above to avoid lost packages
► Sorry, can’t provide refunds for lost packages. Please be sure to choose your shipping option carefully!
Additional policies and FAQs
I don’t usually ask for any extra fees for making a rush order on custom listings, but please contact me before making an order and take shipping/processing times into consideration, if you have a specific deadline for the item you want. If I can – I will try to fit your rushed order before others I might have, but please – let me know! I cannot make things in one day and promise unreasonable shipping times.
● If you want something made just for you, message me with the idea and reference pictures and we’ll sort everything out c:
● For any commission work I take half or full payment before (whichever is more comfortable to you, I can split the payment even more, depending on the total amount) I make the item. If there’s a second/last payment, I receive it before I ship the finished product out.
● Shipping prices might be different for commissioned work than listed items.
● For custom printed items – you can’t cancel the order once the fabric has been printed, so please make sure you pick the right one.
● I retain rights to keep parts of the payment, if you fall back on the order (change you mind, don’t like it etc) to cover material and/or labor costs.
♥ A full in-depth writeout on how I work commissions can be fund here: https://eatmeinkme.com/2017/08/16/commission-information/
MATERIALS / CONSTRUCTION / COLORS
♥ Care instructions for most items can be found here: https://eatmeinkme.com/2016/09/28/care-instructions/
● If you’re unsure if the item fits you, please refer to the measurements provided with each listing as those are the most precise. If the listing doesn’t provide measurements, consider if it’s a custom listing (where you are to provide your measurements). If not – please alert me.
● I often use vintage and/or recycled materials (I usually put a tag: recycled, upcycled, vintage materials, eco-friendly etc in the listing), so some items might have minimal defects (also usually note that in the listings). These are usually one of a kind and cannot be remade, but contact me, if you see something that has been sold and you might want it – I keep a little stock on the vintage materials, if I don’t have that exact material, I might have something similar.
● Custom printed fabrics (like Alberta, Old Maste’rs prints etc) are printed locally (not spoonflower). Usually on 100% polyester (or a poly mix material). The colors are vivid and are not prone to fading or washing out.
● I don’t own a serger/overlock, so inner seams are zigzagged
● Most clothing pieces are hand washable or can be washed on low washing-machine settings. If unsure – refer to the care instructions (above) or contact me c:
● Jewelry and accessories should not be soaked. Some discoloration over time can occur.
● Colors might vary from your monitor settings, if you’re unsure of the colors – convo me and I’ll describe them to best of my abilities 🙂
● Petticoats and other items are not included in the listings unless stated specifically
● All pieces are made in smoke-free environment. But we have cats, so beware if you have allergies
Frequently asked questions
Custom and personalized orders
If you have something special in mind, don’t be shy to contact me, but be sure to check the overall style I work with as I don’t take commissions for totally unrelated styles and thing (like men’s pants, for example).
Most of my custom items are available to make in your preffered size. If the variations don’t offer in your size – be sure to drop me a line and I’ll set up a custom listing for you!
For cm to inch conversion click here: http://www.convertunits.com/from/cm/to/inches
Most solid colored items are safe to machine wash, as are custom printed polyersters, for velvet and handpainted items – it’s best to handwash and avoid rubbing at the print and disstressing of the flock of the velvet. If you’re unsure about the care – be sure to drop me a line!
Colors may differ due to monitor settings, please that that into consideration.
Colors for printed items (Old Master’s series and such) are more precise for the preview pictures of the prints.
Happy holiday season! I hope the stress hasn’t gotten to you and you have a peaceful end days of the year full of love and content.
Wanted to finally give and update on the small donation we are giving to Ulubele animal sanctuary. You can read the previous entry here. We ended up raising 33 euros! Thank you so much to everybody who ordered during this period and I hope I can make another such activity in the future! ♥
I have just sent the payment to them and I added a small amount from myself, too, to round it up. You can see the transaction details under the cut c: (more…)